Monday 2 January 2012

Breaking News - GZG webstore reopening delayed

This just lifted wholesale from the Ground Zero Games Webstore front page:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ: THE STORE IS STILL CLOSED TO NEW ORDERS!
The original plan was for the online store to re-open on the 2nd of January - however owning to various things outside my control (mainly family matters and other Real Life issues) I didn't manage to get as much work stuff done over the Christmas break as I'd hoped, thus I still have a fairly large pile of pre-Christmas orders to cast and pack. I have therefore taken the decision to delay re-opening the store to new orders until I have cleared the existing ones.

So all of you, like me, clutching vouchers from the GZG pre-Christmas sale, will just have to exercise a little patience while Jon digs himself out from under his backlog. The target date for the webstore going back on line is now January 9th, but Jon advises checking the GZG website from time to time for updates.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Jon for all the cool stuff he released in 2011, and wish him every success for 2012.

- David

3 comments:

  1. Darnit. I was waiting for him to reopen so I could get some Mobile Suit Girls! -sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! That actually has the benefit of preventing me from adding to my lead pile for a little while longer ;)

    ReplyDelete