Friday 20 February 2009

Take Me To Your Leader!

Mike at Rebel Minis has announced that all new Armed Alien Greys will be available this weekend to compliment his recently released Alien Greys (Unarmed).

Here are pics of the greens to whet your appetite........

You are not going to be sick.
You are not going to have your migraine.

And everybody is gonna sit in the back of the Saucer!


You were only meant to blow the bloody doors off!

me in the back of the Saucer with my asthma?



Hang on, lads; I've got a great idea

Magnificent! I've put an order together already with Mike for enough Greys, both armed and unarmed, to create a 150 point army for ALIEN SQUAD LEADER. It's time my Peter Pig Modern USMC started gearing up and watching the skies!

I'm going to have some fun with these minis!

Cheers
Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment