Sunday 13 December 2009

Update from TopGun Marketing

.
Topgun Marketing LLC 15mm Sci Fi
Type 15 Super-Heavy Grav Tank

"Hi Mark,

I just wanted to let you and followers of Dropship Horizon know that we are still working on our range of Grav Tanks, but the production process is taking a bit longer than anticipated, since I don't have total control over the process.

I needed to redo a few small parts to ensure quality, added to that, the company I am working with to produce the master and production molds is very busy as well.

Topgun Marketing LLC 15mm Sci Fi
Type 13 Heavy Tanks (left - two variants)
Type 11 Medium Tanks (right - two variants)

I should have some samples shipped to me by the end of next week, and hope to have them for sale as soon as possible.

Obviously, my target of having available for sale by Thanksgiving is a bit shot!

I will pass on more info about a revised production and availability schedule, as soon as I can confirm dates with the 3rd party casters.

Also, may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family, and everyone else a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and best wishes for the New Year."

Sincerely,

Rob
Topgun Marketing LLC
e-mail: topgunace111@yahoo.com


Personally I'm glad Rob's mold-breaking Grav Tanks have been delayed. I want to see these tanks, billed as “The Future Shape of Things to Come” © establishing a line in the sand for 2010 and heralding a new decade for 15mm Sci Fi!

Cheers
Mark
.

No comments:

Post a Comment