Friday 31 December 2010

Friday Firefight: Hanger 14

.
Thought I'd give my Harkonnens one last outing before they are upgraded with new figures and end the year with a bang!

04:220. Mudd Eisley. A maintenance door in Hangar 14 sighs quietly open. Two figures slip inside like ghosts. They take the stairs to the third floor where there's an inspection balcony above the repair bay.


"It's all clear Spartan. I've got you in. 
Now it's up to you to get that ship".

"By the Gods of W'skas!
Harkonnens!"

"Take COVER!!!"

"Get it prepped!
I'll cover you Spartan"

"By All the Herring that's Holy!
"Combat droids!"

"Can't hold them....off!"

"Save yourself Spartan!
......AAaarrrghh!!!"

VRooooaarrrrrr!


Happy New Year!

Cheers
Mark

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great small game. Great to see the Dropship making sortees again.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was a fun game. I like these small story driven skirmishes.
    Keep having FUN man.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since clicking on your blog by accident I find myself returning often. Thank you for the frequent updates!
    Best of Heath and Happiness in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun encounter. I really like the small "roleplay" like scenario. I have had lots of good times doing similar games with Star Wars Lego.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice game and enchanting sceanary!
    Which rules were you using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!

    The game was more in the genre of Mass Effect 2 (Xbox360) than HALO and played with Flying Lead.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I will have a look to that ruleset!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cold be possible to know the troops stats?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete