Wednesday 16 February 2011

INCOMING....... Khurasan 15mm Felid Prideguard

.
The Felids remain my favourite warlike sentient alien. So it's maybe no surprise I have Jon's new Prideguard Battle Circle on the way. I mean how can you resist these big bad kitties.......

Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Sci Fi
TTC1302 Felid Prideguard
Now, following the release of the Felid Baron, folks asked for Felid warriors in helmets, and once again Jon has stepped up to the mark. The great thing about these new minis is that with the helmets, you can have a complete new race of razor clawed bipedal alien troopers. Under that armour they could be lizard or fly or genetically engineered warriors. But equally, they do make some hard ass Felid armoured troopers.

Good to have something to look forward to in the post over the coming week!

Cheers
Mark
.

8 comments:

  1. They are very nice indeed, but Felid Power armor would be better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Felids scouts in lighter armour wouldn't be a bad idea either. ;P could see them carrying lighter blasters and a large, very nasty looking field knife held blade down for swift, downward stabs or cross cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may well fit in with my GZG crusties. The helmets are very GW Space Marine like though, perhaps it's my aged eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same type of helmet, just elongated to fit their snouts. Not, mind you, the same, but the Space Marine/Stormtrooper/Clone Trooper/etc... helmet is one style that finds itself oft repeated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe some completely unarmored Felids ?
    Felids in uniforms
    or even naked Felids only with tactical wests..

    there is plenty room for Felids to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all thier Sci-fi stuff....it's all top notch. One question...do you order in small lots in order to beat the dreaded PO and Customs folk this end?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about that...techno failure. I'd be really interested how you go about getting stuff from the states, as I get nailed every time by either the PO or Customs....sometimes both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only been caught by the dreaded HM Custons/PO Mafia once. That was a couple of packs of review figures from Rebel Minis. Cost me more than if I'd bought them myself in the first place!

    Never had a problem with Khurasan and I've placed a fair number of orders with Jon since the release of the Space Demons. I think the maximum number of packs I buy in any one go is around 8'ish.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete