Wednesday 2 February 2011

Outcasts: New BBC Sci Fi Drama

.
Coming this Monday, 9pm on BBC1.....



Gritty Sci Fi drama, OUTCASTS is set on a newly colonised world which holds a secret......

Some heavyweight British TV talent and what appears to be real world Sci Fi tech will make the first episode worth watching.  I don't buy any Battlestar Galactica meets Firefly analogy -will this be the BBCs attempt at  LOST?

Been a dearth of good Sci Fi on this side of the Channel. I can only keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers
Mark
.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Any chance we could see it in the USA soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be out soon through BBC America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks promising !
    I like old British Sci-fi so it have my interest

    and BTW i would kill for any interesting ship based sci-fi series ;(
    Especially privateer like FIrefly but i am so desperate i would eat Star trek styled stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expectation Management here I think. The (Saturday) Times has panned Outcasts. I normally find ST to be on the button.

    Agree - we need another Firefly.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that wasnt it.

    ReplyDelete