Sunday 3 April 2011

INCOMING: Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Bad Attitood Bears

.
I'm really happy to report that Jon over at Khurasan has finally released his 15mm cigar chompin' bad attitood URSIDS (that's bears to you and me). You'll remember that we first scanned them here at the Dropship Headshed back in August last year.

 Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Sci Fi
TTC-2200 URSIDS
 
Heather loves them! Wants them! That's a pack, no, make it two, for my gaming purposes and another pack that I'll paint up for a diorama for her desk at work.

I've got THE perfect scenario for this Hair Bear Bunch!

Cheers
Mark
.

10 comments:

  1. "These phelegmatic, seven foot tall bear creatures were driven from their home world by paranoid planetary governer Kohl-Behr..."

    Oh.... I get it. Cute. And, Bob Olley sculpts huh? I'm not good with names, but his rings a bell as a good sculptor - and these are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, to twist an old internet joke: "BEAR INFANTRY: yeah you're pretty much ****ed".

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've come to steal picnic baskets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very fun figures! I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I am hoping for some more poses and weapons as I really want to make a playable faction from them.. add some Russian tanks ;)

    I did a spoof-news for them a few days ago, just for grins:
    http://laughingferret.blogspot.com/2011/03/number-1-threat-bears.html

    Occurs to me, these would also be great for a David Brin 'Uplift' setting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now we can all make use of the right to keep and arm bears ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Occurs to me, these would also be great for a David Brin 'Uplift' setting."

    OMG, it's true. Though you'd have to have some Fins, gorillas and chims to go with them (not to mention Gubru, Thenannin, Jophur etc. to fight against). I wonder if anyone makes 15mm wildlife?

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete