Sunday 24 April 2011

INCOMING..... Neo Soviet Easter Egg from Khurasan

.
I love Soviet kit, so it's a great news that Jon at Khurasan has finally released some really tasty Neo-Soviet armour in the form of this multi-variant  TTC-2400 Nova Respublik Main Battle Tank.



The model is $13.99 and includes all the parts required to make any one of the variants pictured above. Which is great. I love the Red Eagle variant but the clean and simple 'just rolled off a workers factory lines in Nova Stalingrad' look of the Red Banner really appeals.

Now this is what a Neo-Sov tank should look like. The design pronounces that the Nova Respublik MBT has a clear Soviet tank heritage going back to the JS family and beyond.

I'd promised myself  "No more Sci Fi tanks" but when it comes to the TC-2400 Nova Respublik MBT my self-discipline is shattered. The TC-2400 Nova Respublik MBT is available now and very, very definitely on my 'Must Have' list.


На здоровье!
Mark 
  

7 comments:

  1. I want to put the Red Lightning turret on a grav base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm not a treads fan but this model speaks to me. Excellent for near future scenarios and as you say, that turret on a suitable Grav hull could make a stonking model.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered one. wooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the turret would go on an Old Crow Sabre grav hull? Still, i dont know of a suitable Neo Soviet infantry force in 15mm-nothing that appeals to me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'Red Banner' version is my favorite.

    Khurusan has their kitty in a straw boater holding placement for 15mm neo-sov infantry, so that might solve that problem commanderroj.. guess we'll wait and see what they look like.

    They also have an APC in the works it seems.. very curious what those will be like: they've named it the Yozhik: one of my favorite Russian words, but of course for me it will be Vozhik, the Belarusian language version. :) If the infantry are good I may do a near-future Belarusian force, otherwise I might do a silly force with those great 15mm bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The APC is similar to a BTR-T from the renders Ive seen.

    The kitty is wearing the obligatory stripey T-shirt and has a blue VDV beret under his boater.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. As there are open hatches shown on all models I hope the infantry includes tank crew...

    ReplyDelete