Wednesday 8 June 2011

Micropanzer Wargame Studio - 20% Off Sale for June!


Jason at Micropanzer Wargame Studio has announced a 20% sale, along with some future release plans:

"Since the sell through of existing product did not take as long as I thought -- I will continue the special pricing of 20% off since I originally said it was through the month of June. The price in red is the discounted price and what the button will charge you. If you have not seen the painted prototype armies head over to the forum to get an ideal of scale of minis to one another.

-- If you are attending Origins come by the Osprey Publishing Booth #106 and see some minis in person and play a demo of Ambush Alley's Tomorrow's War. I will be attending the con on the 23rd for the day but do not have a booth.

The Russian heavy Suit has now been sent to the printer to get the mock up done in both 15mm and 32mm scales. If I get them back and cleaned up before I leave for Origins I will post photos as well as special preorder prices --"

4 comments:

  1. Damn, I love those Russian Suits.
    "Seeker" Light Scout Walker Squad ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward for the lighter Soviet troopers, excellent STALKER fare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool stuff, Jason! I need some of those! Maybe you can sneak some to Bruce at Origins! ;)

    - Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for the heavy suits in 15mm to use for 20mm. Standing 22mm tall? Sounds like heavy infantry to me! :D

    ReplyDelete