Sunday 14 November 2010

INCOMING......15mm "Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosauruses"

.
As you know we are big fans of the original PREDATOR movie. Here's a Predator inspired game played back in April, earlier this year. And yes, whilst we played , the air was full of our best gutteral Arnie impersonations reliving classic lines from the movie, "Billy!"..."I wouldn't wish that on a Broke-dick dog!"......"Get to da Choppa!".....


So you can imagine my delight, that Mike at The Scene is on the verge of releasing a bunch of 15mm "god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus(es)"......

 The Scene UK, 15mm Sci Fi Special Forces
SF01 to SF03

The Scene UK, 15mm Sci Fi Special Forces
SF04 to SF07

And you'll never guess the symmetry, I made an open appeal to 15mm Sci Fi manufacturers for characters like these, suitable as proxies for the movie, back on 14th November last year (link)!

So, to celebrate the release of these minis plus 30,000+ pageviews in the last 30 days, I'm going to give away two complete sets of 15mm Special Forces from The Scene during the course of this week. Stay tuned for more intel on how to win 'Dutch' and the team.

Cheers
Mark
.

7 comments:

  1. Good stuff as usual! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for that giveaway!

    "I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D AWESOME. Conveniently, I had just gotten a Khurasan European Vacation Alien. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ol, I remember that line from the movie...after Jesse "The Body" Ventura offered some chew to the
    team on the chopper...)

    Great figs!

    ReplyDelete