Saturday 14 November 2009

"I ain't got time to bleed"

.
"The only way outta here is
that valley that leads to the east.

But I wouldn't wish that
on a broke-dick dog".
Predator 1987

"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots"

Don't know about you but I'm surprised this bunch of god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus(es) haven't appeared in 15mm!

At least Blain, Dutch, Billy & Poncho

Don't tell me "You can use/convert Peter Pig AK47, Vietnam....." or similar. You wanna buy the appropriate figs, convert them as necessary and send them to me for £2.50 - I'll send you my address!

PREDATOR has got to be one of the coolest Sci Fi movies of all time. If H. and I have had one too many Stellas late on a saturday night and the 'box' is rubbish, Predator is our favorite DVD of choice. You can sit back, enjoy the rollercoaster ride and repeat all the great lines in the movie!

Cheers
Mark
.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, sign me up for Dutch and his team. If they make them, I'll buy them!

    ReplyDelete