We are proud to announce the 1st preview of the Materion science fiction city terrain for 15 and 20mm scales. A huge paper terrain set with 13 different buildings, plenty of 4 and 6 lane street tiles and a large variety of city props.
Materion is paper terrain designed to flood your table with simple, easy to build, incredibly detailed terrain. The buildings have large glue tabs and are very easy to put together. The rooftops are also simple in their construction and have tabs that come down to keep them from shifting or blowing off the buildings. You can build a 4x8' table chock full of detailed Line of Sight interrupting goodness in the span of a single day.
The RKE Materion Future Tech Paper Terrain Set includes:
- 12 completely different buildings with 3, 4, and 5 story versions of all 12 buildings. A double wide scenario building is included for a total of 13 different buildings. All buildings and rooftops collapse perfectly flat for easy travel and storage.
- Large amount of city props. (Small and large crates, Short and long pipes, media billboards, security pillars, short walls, tall walls, power obelisk)
- 15 street and city tiles. (4 lane and six lane streets, right turns, left turns, parking lots, cull-de-sacs etc) - Alternate Sidewalk/Ground Tile without grid included.
- Photo tutorials included showing where to bend paper.
- Instructions for various scales.
- Construction tips.
CostThe Materion Future Tech Terrain with all 13 buildings, city props and street tiles will be introduced at $12 in downloadable PDF for the first 400 sales worldwide. After that the terrain will be permanently restocked at $16.
Go to www.rkegames.com for previews.
These Red Knight Entertainment buildings look like a great way to quickly build an urban battlefield. And the Materion series is very different than the paper buildings we've seen before. I look forward to trying some out for my 1/100 Mecha battles.