Tuesday 24 May 2011

GET TO DA CHOPPA!


Friday and on into Saturday morning I tried to make Ambush Alleys' Force on Force work for an Ahnold inspired PREDATOR game.

Well, yes it does work. But by the end of the process and I'm nowhere near the end, it becomes like 'Cromwell's knife' - "we've had the blade changed of course and the handle has been changed twice, but it's the knife Cromwell used".

As a one off event, I had fun making up new rules and character cards and am left with sheafs of pencilled notes. Will I play it again - no.


And why? Because, Joe dropped me a link via email to a free (yes FREE) download and print game called, and I'm not making this up; GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!


Go to the page on the link above, zip down to the FILES section and download everything there. The downloads include paper figures to get you started but it's the perfect opportunity to buy a Predator figure from Jon at Khurasan and the 'Special Forces' character figures from Mike at The Scene, all you need is SF01,02,03 if you are short on spoolacks or just want to try it out with a few minis.

Go on download it now! It's a blast and will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus

Cheers
Mark


3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Arnie flicks! It is just to fun of a movie not to enjoy it!

    Cheers,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the fellow who had enough free time to make the game. I hope you all like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briliant Scott! Well done mate!

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete