Friday 20 May 2011

Predator Night

 
Well, it's Get To Da Choppa central in the Dropship Rec Room tonight. Eli had a great idea earlier in the week of a Weird WW2 Operation Seelowe with German Zombies taking on the Home Guard.


But where the hell are my Nazi Zombies? Grrrr! So, it's a good opportunity to try out Ambush Royale in a Predator setting and create the rules as the game progresses and ideas flow.....

.....Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. Havin' me some fun tonght.


Cheers
Mark

p.s. got to get me another Predator or two.....

See follow up post GET TO DA CHOPPA!
  

2 comments:

  1. I've painted a couple of these Preds myself, they're immensely gratifying for some reason. Really, they're stellar little sculpts that have a nice dynamic pose and the perfect balance of "what the customers want" and "don't sue us".

    And there's a second pose available now, which is even better than this one IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one my favorite 'character' figures. I'm buying another one of thee to paint more 'jungly' - I wanted something different with this Predator hence the desert scheme.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete