Friday 8 November 2013

Coolhand Customs - A New Blog About 3D Design of Miniatures

By Eli



Many of you may or may not recognise the name Coolhand, but you likely recognise his stuff. He's been working with folks in a variety of industries for years including miniatures. In his work with miniatures, I took note of him for the work he did on many of the designs from Khurasan Miniatures, but I know he has worked for others, including Armies Army.


Well he's started a blog "Coolhand Customs" focusing on his work for the miniatures industry and I thought it might be worth checking out. I find it's always fun and interesting to read some of the thoughts of the creators of these brilliant 3D designs. More of his work can be seen at his other blog "Coolhand Graphics".

I very much enjoy his work. He's got a good eye for details and a pretty broad range when it comes to subject matter and styles. I'm sure this makes him a wonder to work with and I know that he's been more than accommodating to my various enquiries over the years. I would love to work with him on a project sometime, but I'm just not sure what yet.

Take care,

-Eli

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Eli, I've linked ya right back and added the blog to my recommended reading list!

    ReplyDelete