Saturday 10 October 2009

NEW GZG 15mm Sci Fi Heavy Auto-Cannon Preview

.
It's Saturday night, so I thought you'd appreciate this superb new 15mm Heavy Auto-Cannon with NAC gunner, shortly to be released from GZG.


It's a 6 part kit including a separate optional gunshield (not illustrated) and a seated NAC gunner. No details of code no.s or pricing at this time, but Jon tells me it will appear on the GZG web store some time this coming week together with some interesting new NAC, mini drones and ....the newly scuplted NEW ISRAELIs.

Do you wanna see what they look like?.........

Thanks Jon!
Cheers
Mark
.

7 comments:

  1. These are perfect for the starport defenses I had planned. I still fancy WW2 German 20-37mm AA for lesser tech or settlement defenses but these are wonderful for more developed forces, nations or settlements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking Starport defence too. Combined with the GZG missile battery - a very nice objective for a game.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a great piece of heavy metal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Some alternative crew figures for all these excellent support wepaons would be good though. have you got pics of the new New Israelis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trev

    I think other manufacturers should also make crew figs from their popular lines to fit GZG support weapons - I bloody would.

    Yes I do have the new GZG NI, thanks for asking. The SAWS and NCOs in particular are great!I'll work on the pics this evening and have the NI entry posted in time for breakfast.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds very promising on the NI front. Looking forward to seeing those. I hope the UNSC are next.

    ReplyDelete