Wednesday 19 August 2009

Incoming Transmission.........

.
Several manufacturers have been chatting with me over the past few evenings and most have been kind enough to share both their plans and WIP. Thanks guys! Well, I can tell you Critical Mass Games aren't going to have it all their own way this Autumn as a whole squadron of new releases are headed towards us!

In each case I've been asked not to divulge, just yet, but I can let you know that there will be ultra-tech infantry, Arthur C. Clarke style Sci Fi Marines, a bevy of aliens including slishy overlords, alien MBTs and APCs, accessory sprues and more!

I like all of it There's a lot of new products that are outside of the current norm. But, I have to say, it's those ultra-tech infantry that have caught my eye and imagination!



Cheers
Mark
.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to sound really dumb here, but Arthur C. Clarke style Sci Fi Marines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why we go to you for the goss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes, yes, but will they have SAWs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a tease!! : )
    Love your blog! You and C.C. over on TMP have converted me over to 15mm and I'm having a BALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

    Eli, it's a mental image from memories of reading Imperial Earth by Arthur C Clarke, many decades ago.

    Cheers
    mark

    ReplyDelete