Tuesday 16 November 2010

INCOMING......Arc Fleet Heavy Weapons

.
Next releases from Critical Mass Games are Heavy Weapons for the Arc Fleet Light Recon and heavily armoured Augmented Foot Troops.

 15mm Sci Fi: AFAU3: 6 figures, 3 poses for £3.70

15mm Sci Fi: AFAU4: 6 figures, 3 poses for £3.70

15mm Sci Fi: AFLR5: 8 figures, 3 poses for £3.70

15mm Sci Fi: AFALR: 8 figures, 3 poses for £3.70

Whilst for me it's Recon, all the way! The Augments are impressive figures. With this release we now have some much anticipated man portable firepower on the tabletop.Me, I like them as troopers with BFGs in their own right.

Available Monday 22nd November 2010

Cheers
Mark
.

4 comments:

  1. Great armors. Have a very "don't 'fuss' with me" look.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very similar to soldiers in Halo. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guns look a little big and the heads a little small, but overall I still like the Recon troops.

    ReplyDelete